PRELOAD PRELOAD

Our Blog

Keep up to date on Montgomery Sisam projects and news through our blog. We'll post photos of ongoing projects and share our thoughts as well.

Contact

Montgomery Sisam Architects Inc.
197 Spadina Ave, Suite 301
Toronto, Ontario
M5T 2C8

Tel 416.364.8079
Fax 416.364.7723

info [at] montgomerysisam [dot] com

Stay in Touch

Let us keep you up to date on all of Montgomery Sisam news and events by signing up for our e-Newsletter.

FTP Login

Our Projects

PRELOAD PRELOAD PRELOAD PRELOAD PRELOAD PRELOAD PRELOAD PRELOAD PRELOAD PRELOAD PRELOAD PRELOAD

Restoration Services Centre

Project Image 0
Project Image 1
Project Image 2
Project Image 3
Project image 0 thumb
Project image 1 thumb
Project image 2 thumb
Project image 3 thumb
“The design focuses on using simple, low-cost solutions to drive high performance sustainability outcomes.”

The Restoration Services Centre is the first building in Eastern Canada to be certified LEED Platinum.

The workshop and office building responds to the TRCA’s mandate to facilitate a broad understanding of integrated approaches to sustainable living.

The design focuses on using simple, low-cost solutions to drive high performance sustainability outcomes. The east/west orientation of the building maximizes the benefits of north and south exposures. Generous windows and a narrow floorplate, provide for abundant natural light and substantially lowers reliance on artificial lighting and cooling, thereby reduces both heat gain and energy consumption.

The building achieves a 50% reduction in total energy costs and uses 20% of the natural gas, 70% of the electricity and 20% of the potable water over similar structures built using conventional building practices.

Read More
Close

Details
Completion Date: 2007
Project Type: Community
Building Size: 12,000 sq. ft.
LEED Status: LEED Platinum


© 2010 Montgomery Sisam Architects Inc. | Privacy Policy
Close